One of the challenges for this trip is a combination of deciding what to create, how to create it, and what to pack to make it all possible. Since I’ll have a rental car and minimal hotel rooms, I could just pack a large suitcase and not worry about it, but I do like the challenge of packing only the necessities and carrying as little as possible. My goal is to only need a carry-on bag and a backpack. Here is my production kit:
- Sony Alpha 6600: This is my workhorse camera
- Insta 360 One RS: Incredibly cool and versatile action camera.
- Macbook: for writing, editing, and publishing
- Iphone: multi-purpose – my Israel phone with data, for remote control of the Sony and Insta cameras, maybe some quick editing, viewing Kindle books, recording video, posting, etc.
- Lapel microphone, recorder, shotgun microphone
- Tripod, remote, selfie stick, windshield mount, all the cables, batteries, power supplies: This is the painful part – somehow, it’s all the extra stuff that takes up room and weight…
One for Israel is ministry that includes a bible college that brings Jews and Arabs together to share the Gospel with Israel. I have several songs that will be posted in future emails just because their worship songs are amazing, combining several languages into a single song.